UNIQUE BUILDING FEATURES:
- One-of-a-kind vertical garden cascading through the center of the building
- Modern unique designed facades with faceted wood railings on balconies and sliding glass doors.
- Luxuriously finished units
- Beautifully appointed lobby directly connected to all elevators and private garage
- Lush gardens surrounding all four sides of the building creating an island sanctuary.
- Fireplace in lobby
- Art Collection hanging throughout building featuring Jean Phillipe Piter and T.J. Sabo
- Ample parking with assigned parking spaces
- Tesla charging stations in garage for electric vehicles.
Any time you arrive, you should have a sense of arrival. At SŌTE you will experience lush tropical gardens, privacy and service. From the bespoke stone pavers to the large glass panels that reveal the gracious interiors of your lobby and private art collection – this is quintessential living.
A Lobby that is more like a Living Room
Every detail in this space is curated from the art that hangs on the walls, the custom built furniture and the wood floors. Much like the way you live your life, this is conscious living designed to quiet your mind and invigorate your soul. A statement about you to all those who will visit, SOTE offers superior public spaces that have been designed personally by Steven G to mimic the private living room you may have at another home of yours.
Your Private Lounge and Guest Receiving
When someone visits your home and awaits your arrival they should be comfortable, intrigued and found reviewing your books and enjoying the flickering flame of your fireplace. SOTE offers the same experience and puts it all in the center of 270 degrees of lush landscaping that seems to enter the space through its large wood framed windows.
Life’s true gift lies in your freedom to design it beautifully. With each rise of the sun, you get to chase the opportunity to fill your days with meaning—to live your life the way you choose.